Desolation

                                   
                                             It was a morning in my neighborhood
                                             when I decided to leave the monotony of the home.
                                             Trees, withered and without leaves
                                             they seemed like they did not exist
                                             showing disappointment.
                                             As I walked I felt regret
                                             the song of the birds
                                             it was sad and heartbreaking
                                             announcing a fact.
                                             When I saw one of the houses around me
                                              I noticed that it was in penumbras,
                                              people around
                                              they seemed desolate and lifeless
                                              I instantly understood that something was happening there.
                                              It was the death that was present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog