Sophronia



Rapid Fire Material Analysis

                   The four materials that I used were fabric, tile, fire, and wood.
                                                         Rapid Fire Formal Analysis
                    In my first work I made a collage of fabrics. In the second work I burned the canvas. In the third work are three tiles separated by a certain distance. In the fourth work they are a set of pieces of wood.
                                              Interpretation of Contextual Referent
                    The materials give a social context because they represent places where there are commonly people and socialization. But at the same time those places seem separate from society.
                         An Understanding of Place Through Conveyance of Mood
                     I said through the composition of the montage the meaning of the city Sophronia, which was a city that seemed divided into two parts. So, in my work I separate the works made of wood and tiles from the works made of fire and fabrics to depict the division of the city into solid structure and structure by seasons. In the first image I represent the theme park, in the second I represent a biker over the fire. In the third the tiles represent the buildings, and in the fourth the woods represent the houses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog